where newdatetimestring has to follow the format nnddhhmmyyyy.ss which is described below
ie . sudo date 073010302010.55
* nn is a two digit month, between 01 to 12
* dd is a two digit day, between 01 and 31, with the regular rules for days according to month and year applying
* hh is two digit hour, using the 24-hour period so it is between 00 and 23
* mm is two digit minute, between 00 and 59
* yyyy is the year; it can be two digit or four digit: your choice. I prefer to use four digit years whenever I can for better clarity and less confusion
* ss is two digit seconds. Notice the period '.' before the ss.