- Start ADSI Edit. In the CN=Configuration container, locate
the following container:CN=Services,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=ORGANIZATION,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=administrative_group,CN=Folder Hierarchies,CN=Public FoldersNote In this container, ORGANIZATION is the name of the Exchange Server organization and administrative_group is the name of your administrative group.
- Right-click CN=Public Folders, and then click Properties.
- Click the Security tab.
- Make sure that the Allow inheritable permissions from parent to propagate to this object check box is selected.
- Make sure that the Everyone group has the following Allow permissions:
- Create named properties in the information store
- Create public folder
- Create top level public folder